The Bitfenix Nova chassis delivers style- performance and silence at an incredibly competitive price. Whether you plan to build a basic office- home or gaming system- Novas simplistic design- aluminium badge- colour options and window side panel mean it will blend in perfectly. Long air vents running along the sides of its front- hidden behind sleek mesh strips- provide plenty of airflow to cool the system. This allowed Bitfenix to keep Novas top and front panel completely closed to reduce fan noise escaping the enclosure- and dust from building up inside.Highlights:
* Noise reducing panel design.
* Great ventilation.
* Angled IO port interface.
* PSU dust filter.Chassis Details:
* Market orientation: System builder & budget gaming.
* Case type: Mid tower.
* External colour: Black.
* Internal powder coating colour: Black.
* Case dimensions (LxWxH): 465mm x 183mm x 437mm.
* Material: Steel & plastic.
* 5.25 drive bays (external): 1.
* 3.5 drive bays (external): 0.
* 3.5 drive bays (internal): 4.
* 2.5 drive bays (internal): 2.
* Compatible motherboard sizes: Standard & Micro ATX- Mini ITX.
* Rear expansion slots: 7.
* Included front panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included rear panel cooling fans: 1x 120mm.
* Included top panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included side panel cooling fans: 0.
* Total available case fan mounting positions: 3.
* Included AC97 I/O ports: 0.
* Included HD Audio I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB2 I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB3 I/O ports: 1.
* Included e-SATA I/O ports: 0.
* Included IEEE1394 FireWire I/O ports: 0.
* Included I/O port location: Front top.
Would you like to know more? Check out the full product information